Jon Bender wants to improve your cash flow. For 25 years, he’s been collecting receivables for different industries with one thing in common – a resolve to get paid for their products and services.
Jon is the author of several eBooks on legal collections, including an industry-agnostic guide for all suppliers of goods. He’s also written an industry-specific guide for construction suppliers, and two for the staffing industry.
- Collecting After a Sale of Goods: The New Jersey Supplier’s Guide to Getting Paid Quickly
- The Construction Supplier’s Guide to Getting Paid (Quickly) in New Jersey
- The National Fee Guide for Staffing & Placement Agencies
- The Employment Agency’s Guide to Getting Paid (Quickly) in New Jersey
Jon practices throughout New Jersey (all counties), and also accepts cases in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
In his spare time, Jon is a boxing enthusiast, follows Eagles football, and enjoys reading history.
In addition, he’s a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and the New Jersey Staffing Alliance.
- Married, 4 children
Desired Collection Clients
- Providers of Goods & Services, Generally
- Construction Suppliers
- Employment Agencies (Staffing and Placement)
- Commercial Lenders
Admitted to Practice in
- NJ, PA, NY (active)
- FL (inactive)
- Rutgers Law School (Camden), 1996
- Yeshiva University, 1992